The Terms and Conditions mentioned below apply to all our activities, depending on the nature of the work:
- Cross-border road transport: The CMR Convention.
- Road transport within the Netherlands: The ´Algemene Vervoerscondities 1983´, filed with the court registry of the District Courts of Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
- The´Transport en Logistiek Nederland Algemene Voorwaarden´, filed under 1922 with the court registry of the District Court of The Hague on 1 October 1993.
- The´Nederlandse Expeditievoorwaarden´, filed by FENEX with the court registry of the District Courts of Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda and Rotterdam on 2 March 1992, excluding Article 23.
- Physical Distribution Conditions, filed with the court registry of the District Court of Rotterdam on 1 February 1996.
- Parking, loading and unloading take place on the Driessen Transport Wijchen B.V. grounds entirely at the client’s risk.
With respect to the abovementioned terms and conditions, the most recently filed version is always applicable.
The competent court in the court district of ‘s-Hertogenbosch has competence over any disputes unless otherwise provided in the aforementioned terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions can be sent to you on request and free of charge.